Green eyes is seriously gorgeous. If you have Green eyes, lucky you consider them one of your best features. There are several steps you can take to play up your Green eye color so it really stands out. Sometimes getting the best hues to wear when you have Green eyes can be difficult.
Check out these basic steps that’ll make make your Green eyes pop. Starting from the kind of makeup you wear, down to the accessories you put on
For the makeup
Define your eyebrow: shape your brows, clean up the arch, remove any stray of hairs with your tweezers, brow blades or wax. Work with what would make you feel comfortable. Fill in any patchy, sparse areas with your pencil or gel and define
Eyeshadow color: Apply the right shade of eyeshadow. Warm colors entirely works better on Green eyes .
Try pink or tinted Red, it really helps to draw attention to your eyes. The Green complimentary color is Red on the color wheel
– Purple/voilet shades flatters the green eyes.
– Go for Taupe, it’s a bit more neutral than Gold, the taupe can add the ideal mix of peach and brown undertones.
– create a depth or smokey eye look; The smokey eye emphasize Green eyes. Apply a dark Grey eyeshadow above your crease.
– Line your upper lid with a soft black eyeliner.
– Highlight your brows bone with a light silver eyeshadow. You can as well highlight your tear duct.
Next, we move on to Accessories
What you wear: Put on vibrant colors, Green eyes look lovely on shades of purple. Try wearing white, sparkling white can help your green eyes stand out.
– cool skin can be flattered by violet shades, whereas the warm skin tone may look best on yellow
– wear scarf that is same shade of Green as your eyes
– opt for Gold or bronze earring. Earrings too draw attention to your eye area